Here's our itinerary:
4/28 - 4/29 Fly to Barcelona
4/29 - 4/30 Barcelona (cruise leaves at 10PM)
5/1 - Marseilles, France
5/2 - Florence, Italy
5/3 - Rome, Italy
5/4 - Naples, Italy
5/5 - At Sea
5/6 - Mykonos, Greece
5/7 - Istanbul, Turkey
5/8 - Ephesus, Turkey
5/9 - Athens, Greece
5/10 - At Sea
5/11 - 5/13 - Venice
5/13 - Fly Home
We'll be on the Emerald Princess. Here's a link to the ship's webcam.
4 comments:
Hope you have a good trip. Don't forget to take lots of pictures and wave to the webcam. :)
Ho-lee shit. Dudes are blogging-- I'm impressed as hell.
Yes because just putting up a default page on blogger is hella hard.
Did I just see Zach's ugly mug on the webcam? I'm sure there was a good reason I wasn't invited to the blog...I'm also sure that reason will become obvious over the next week or so.
Have fun!
Post a Comment